Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Market 24/7

In my recent adventures to try to look better on a daily basis and feel a bit better about myself, I've purchases some mid to high end makeup.  Earlier I showed you all the foundation I have started using - Urban Decay.  I went a little deeper into the Urban Decay line and decided I needed some better eyeliners. Usually I only use liquid liners since I have the dreaded hooded eyelids but i decided to give the 24/7 liners a try. 






I was told these were waterproof and that they wouldn't "travel" on my eyelids.  No truer statement has ever been said.  I've been wearing these eyeliners for several weeks and I adore them.  They stay put.  The colors are great - West - a not too dark but not too light brown, Desperation - a gorgeous gray, Apathy - an olive mossy mix and Black Market -  a medium black are the ones I love.  I don't care for the Riot, I plum/purple or Ink, a deep blue.  So worth the money

No comments:

Post a Comment