Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Kid's Tree




From kindergarten through fifth grade my girls made Christmas ornaments at school. I love them all. Someday when they have homes and family’s of their own I’ll think about letting them have their ornaments.  Until then they are mine and will be displayed each year on what I call the Kid’s Tree.




It’s a 3” artificial tree that I purchased several years ago.  I use LED white lights and it gets the honor of holding these precious handmade ornaments.


  Adorable items made by my little ladies.






Reindeer 





Gingerbread Men





Stars
 



 Photo Ornaments

  Kudos to all the teachers over the years - they had some great ideas!   







It’s a very special tree to me, I think I prefer it to the big family tree; it must be the mom in me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment